The Ikier Center, you can receive wellness training, massage
therapy, relaxation massage, plus more.
• Are you still in pain, yet
your medical tests were all negative?
• Does one muscle pull stop you in your tracks?
• Do you have Osteoporosis?
• Do you fall frequently?
At The Ikier Center, we offer you a unique
combination of massage and exercise programs designed specifically
to meet your needs. Home care is centered around each of our
client's daily activities. This ensures follow-through on
appropriate stretching based on ergonomic principles. Often,
this is the key to changing repetitive movement patterns.
Many doctors are referring their patients
who have been discharged from traditional therapies. Their
physicians see the potential for more movement, less pain
and better balance. Post-menopausal women are also referred
to The Ikier Center for the Osteofitness™ bone strengthening
Clients are invited to come early for an
appointment and relax with a cup of herbal tea. Mats and balls
are also available in the waiting room for those who wish
to stretch and relax.
You can do it! There is no longer any reason
to put up with decreased mobility, balance problems or weak
muscles. Put more life in your years and increase your independence
DRAMATICALLY in just a few weeks. Guaranteed!
Are you playing in pain? The majority of musculoskeletal injuries musicians' suffer are preventable and treatable.
Musicians' Pain & Injury Workshop brings the powerful information of the Body Mapping course, "What Every
Musician Needs to Know about the Body," together with the innovative manual therapy of Beverley Ikier of The Ikier
Wellness Center. These two modalities uncover the anatomical realities that every musician needs to integrate into
playing for efficient, healthy movement that eliminates pain.
In each 90-minute workshop, participants will:
- Learn probable causes of discomfort in neck, shoulders, arms & hands
- Learn damage caused by repetitive use and other contributing factors
- Discover your body's natural source for balance and support
- Learn ergonomics that will help you play with comfort & freedom.
- Receive appropriate, individualized muscular therapy
- Learn techniques of self massage, and targeted stretching for faster recovery
- October 21 7-8:30pm
- October 28 9:30 - 11:00am
- November 4 7-8:30pm
- November 18 9:30 - 11:00am
- November 25 7-8:30pm
For more information read this, call 617-315-8808, or email email@example.com
Register online at www.flyingflutistas.com/workshops/
Call now to get started – you’ll be glad you
If you have questions about your particular
condition, please feel free to contact The Ikier Center at
Directions to The Ikier Center